Pantry Swinging Doors
Contact Us: Email: email@example.com
Phone: 1-855-34-DOORS (36677)
Pantry Swinging Kitchen Doors
Do you need a new door for your pantry? Consider a Swinging Saloon Door (also known as Saloon Doors or Cafe Doors). Swinging pantry doors are a new trend in pantry design, allowing for a better flow to and from the kitchen.
When planning or updating your kitchen pantry, these swinging doors can add an additional design element to your space. These doors will conceal your stocked shelves, yet allow easy access to get in and out. They swing in either direction and return to self center in a closed position. Swinging doors are a great solution for small spaces as they take up less space than a traditional door. A swinging pantry door will be a great addition to your overall kitchen design.
Swinging Cafe Doors can customize the length and width of these doors to ensure a perfect fit for your pantry. We offer a variety of styles to suit any decor. We also offer many solid wood door materials, including doors made of Oak, Poplar, Sapele, Cherry, Ash or Pine. In addition, if desired, we can have glass inserted into the top panels, for a more open look.
Some reasons why a swinging pantry door will work better than a traditional pantry door are:
- Less space taken than that of a traditional door, giving you more room to move within your kitchen
- Uniquely covers pantry entrance with customized height and width
- Adds a personal design touch to your kitchen
- Easy to install; no need to add a door jam. Door can be installed into the current entry way, or trim boards can be added to aid in installation
- Door swings in and out and offers a "locked open" position if desired
- Have the look of an open pantry, yet concealing stocked shelves
- Can easily open with an elbow or hip as opposed to turning a door knob