SOLID OAK WOODEN WESTERN SWINGING BAR SALOON / CAFE DOOR SET for any 24"-36" door opening.
We have designed a product to meet the needs of our commercial restaurant operators. The cafe door height has been increased to 48" to cover more of the opening. We have also increased the rigidity and strength of the doors with much wider styles and rails. We have included two panels and a square top to blend into any environment, while maximizing coverage.
We do the hard work for you.... during checkout you will enter your door opening size and we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors.
· Each door is HAND CRAFTED From SOLID OAK
· Raised Panels
· 1 3/8" Thick
· Handmade in a small wood shop
· Provides privacy, yet allows light, air & conversation
· Door swings both ways & can stay open when needed
· These doors will arrive unfinished ready for paint or stain!
· Both sides of the doors are identical
· Doors are proudly MADE IN THE USA!
· Easy to install
· All Necessary Hardware is included *Upgraded hardware package. Removable ramps are included. Doors will always return to the closed position, with the ramps removed. The doors can also remain open on either or both sides, if desired; you can use the included Delrin Top Pivot Bearing & Bottom Pivot Cams to Ensure Quiet Operation & Long Service Since. There is no metal to metal contact providing ample in and out lateral adjustment for a perfect door alignment. Doors can be removed without taking off hinge brackets and screws.
You will receive two sets of the heavy duty gravity hinges pictured below:
·These doors are eligible for upgrades. Just add this set of doors to your cart, then add in what upgrades you wish to purchase. The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down the screen to choose from options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" category on the upper left corner of this screen.)
·Upgrade your hardware to commercial grade spring hinges.
·Add in professional finishing.
An example of our commercial café doors. Monroe, NC