SOLID POPLAR WOODEN WESTERN SWINGING BAR SALOON / CAFE DOOR for any 24"- 36" door opening
This door will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 36". We do the hard work for you! Just enter your door opening width above, and we will custom build a doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required.
The height is 38" (at the tallest point).
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- Many Wood Options to choose from
• Raised Panels on both sides of the door
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Door
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Door is Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Doors are completely sanded and ready for you to paint or stain unless you opt to choose our stain upgrade (for Red Oak only), or our professional paint upgrade (for Maple).
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Door swings both ways & can stay open when needed
Wood Material (Select from options above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available, handcrafted doors that are finished by hand.
• Poplar– A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green. We recommend this as our paint grade wood due to the color streaks.
• Eastern White Pine -commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks Stain Grade
• Ash– A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture. Stain Grade
• Red Oak– Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns. Stain Grade
• Soft Maple- Mostly straight grained with sapwood is light blond, with a grey cast sometimes heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks Stain Grade
• Sapele– An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany Stain Grade
• Rustic Alder- A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots Stain Grade
• Cherry- as a fine uniform straight grain varies in color from rich red to reddish brown Stain Grade
• Professional Finished Doors- Maple wood will be painted with lacquer paint spray finish- Pure White (Pure White- SW), White (Snowbound- SW), Off-White (Creme-SW), Light Gray (Proper Gray-SW), Dark Gray (Gauntlet Gray-SW), Black (Tricorn- SW)
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty design with no plastic mounting brackets (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" category on the left side of this screen.)
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will to be fastened to the trim boards