SOLID POPLAR WOODEN WESTERN SWINGING CAFE / SALOON DOOR SET for any 24"- 36" door opening
BRAND NEW DESIGN
These will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 36". We do the hard work for you! Just enter your door opening width above, and we will custom build a set of doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required.
Select door height from options listed above. The default height is 38" (at the tallest point).
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
• HAND CRAFTED from POPLAR- Poplar is a strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green. We recommend this as our paint grade wood due to the color streaks.
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors- Top Panel arch matches Arch on Top of Doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Doors are completely sanded and ready for paint
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & can stay open when needed
Hardware (Select from options above)
• Standard Hinges- Comes in Brass finish; May upgrade finish to Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty design with no plastic mounting brackets (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" category on the left side of this screen.)
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will to be fastened to the trim boards