Custom Barn Style Doors with Distressed Design- Full Length Cafe Doors/ Saloon Interior Doors
These will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 48". We do the hard work for you! We custom build the doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required.
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- Many Wood Options to choose from
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & can stay open when needed with selection of double swing hinges
• Single X Barn Door Style- one side only
Interior Barn Style Doors with Distressed Wood Design (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Eastern White Pine- V-groove commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Soft Maple- V-groove mostly straight grained with sapwood is light blond, with a grey cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Stain Grade)
• Rustic Alder– V-groove hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- V-groove maple wood will be painted with lacquer paint spray finish (distressed design will not be painted)- Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Proper Gray Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019, Tricorn Black- Sherwin Williams 6258, Bunglehouse Blue- Sherwin Williams 0048, Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color.
Hardware (Select from option above)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Bright Black, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Bright Black, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" category on the left side of this screen.)
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will to be fastened to the trim boards