Craftsman Colonial Raised Panel Wooden Western Swinging Bar Saloon | For 32 1/8" Opening
The look of beadboard is achieved with "V" Grooves cut in the upper and lower panel.
Doors custom made to fit your 32 1/8" opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID POPLAR WOOD
• Raised Panels with "V" grooves on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your 32 1/8" opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Swinging Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center
• Standard Gravity Hinges-Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black