FULLY CUSTOM PLANTATION LOUVERED CAFE DOORS |SWINGING WOODEN BAR SALOON DOOR SET CHOOSE YOUR MATERIAL- for any 24"- 48" door opening.
These will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 48". We do the hard work for you! Just enter your door opening width above, and we will custom build a set of doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required. The hardwood makes the doors stronger and more durable.
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Strong joints keep the doors square and stable
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Red Oak Stained or Painted)
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Paint Grade Wood – A very strong hardwood. These doors take paint very well.
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture. (Stain Grade)
• Red Oak– Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns. (Stain Grade, Professional Staining Available)
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained with sapwood is light blond, with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Stain Grade)
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Maple Wood with a sprayed lacquer paint finish. Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Creme-Sherwin Williams 7556, Proper Gray-Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019 Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color. Red Oak Stained- Minwax stain colors and then 2 top coats of clear lacquer to ensure long lasting durable finishing. Natural (209), Golden Oak (210B), Provincial (211), Red Oak (215), Puritan Pine (218), Ipswich Pine (211), Sedona Red (222), Colonial Maple (223), Special Walnut (224), Red Mahogany (225), Early American (230), Gunstock (231), Red Chestnut (232), English Chestnut (233), Cherry (235), Fruitwood (241), Golden Pecan (245), Pickled Oak (260)
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-34-DOORS for a custom quote. This is a brand new line. We have many variations in style, including an arched top, many types of wood materials, and other door opening sizes. We can fulfill your Louvered Saloon | Cafe Doors needs!
Hardware (See Examples Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing in both directions and self return to center
• Standard Gravity Hardware- Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty hinges includes "hold open" feature (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below)
• Trim Boards- Can provide mounting alternatives and adds a finished look to your door opening