SINGLE MODERN FLAT PANEL SALOON DOOR | CAFE DOOR | SWING DOOR
Doors will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24" - 36". We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
The door height is 38".
• HAND CRAFTED from Soft Maple-Mostly straight grained with sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Flat Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Red Oak Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & can stay open when needed
Modern Cafe Door Wood Materials
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Soft Maple- Unfinished wood, Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Maple Wood with a sprayed lacquer paint finish. Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Creme-Sherwin Williams 7556, Proper Gray-Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019 Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color. Red Oak Stained- Minwax stain colors and then 2 top coats of clear lacquer to ensure long lasting durable finishing. Natural (209), Golden Oak (210B), Provincial (211), Red Oak (215), Puritan Pine (218), Ipswich Pine (211), Sedona Red (222), Colonial Maple (223), Special Walnut (224), Red Mahogany (225), Early American (230), Gunstock (231), Red Chestnut (232), English Chestnut (233), Cherry (235), Fruitwood (241), Golden Pecan (245), Pickled Oak (260)
Hardware (See Examples Above)
All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing in both directions and self return to center
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty hinges includes "hold open" feature (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" sub-category at the top of the page under DOORS.)
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will be fastened to the trim boards
• Door Pull Handles- Allows the doors to push or pull open
• Commercial Grade Doors with Push Plates- 30% stronger with Door Push Plates included- Adds strength and protection