SWINGING BARN DOORS | INTERIOR BARN STYLE DOOR FRAMED DOUBLE Z STYLE SALOON DOORS| RUSTIC SWINGING CAFE | SALOON DOORS
The beauty of barn doors with double action hinges. These doors have the options of either saloon door hinges or barn door hardware (call for barn door hardware option). Barn Door details on one side only (Framed Double Z Style). The doors can be used as bedroom doors, sliding closet barn doors, bathroom doors or interior barn doors.
Door design is a framed board and batten design. Doors will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24" - 60". We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
The default height is 38" (at the tallest point).
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
Custom made for your door opening, can use barn door hardware or double action hardware
Double Barn Style Door Double Z Swinging Doors Features
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & can stay open when needed with selection of double swing hardware
• Double Z Barn Door Style
Interior Barn Door Double Z Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Unfinished wood, Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Soft Maple - Unfinished wood, Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Stain Grade)
• Ash – Unfinished wood, A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture (Stain Grade)
• Red Oak – Unfinished wood, Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns. (Stain Grade, Professional Staining Available)
• Sapele – Unfinished wood, An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Rustic Alder - Unfinished wood, A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots (Stain Grade)
• Cherry - Unfinished wood, As a fine uniform straight grain varies in color from rich red to reddish brown (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Maple Wood with a sprayed lacquer paint finish. Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Creme-Sherwin Williams 7556, Proper Gray-Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019 Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color. Red Oak Stained- Minwax stain colors and then 2 top coats of clear lacquer to ensure long lasting durable finishing. Natural (209), Golden Oak (210B), Provincial (211), Red Oak (215), Puritan Pine (218), Ipswich Pine (211), Sedona Red (222), Colonial Maple (223), Special Walnut (224), Red Mahogany (225), Early American (230), Gunstock (231), Red Chestnut (232), English Chestnut (233), Cherry (235), Fruitwood (241), Golden Pecan (245), Pickled Oak (260)
Barn Style Door Double Z Swinging Doors Hardware (Select from option above)
• Standard Hardware- Comes in Brass finish; May upgrade finish to Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty design with no plastic mounting brackets (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Bright Black, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Bright Black, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
Swinging Barn Door Upgrades
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below)
• Trim Boards- Can provide mounting alternatives and adds a finished look to your door opening see more information here
• Door Pull Handles- adds a finished look and easy way to open doors
• Door Push Plates- adds a finished look and protects the doors where they are push open