Bronze Push Plates for Doors | Swinging Door Push Plates
Door push plates protect the wood and adds an elegant touch to the design.
• Made from high grade commercial aluminum
• Self Adhesive
• Choose between square corners or radius corners
• Call for Custom Sizes
• Thickness 0.06in/1.5mm
Push Plate Finishes
• Oil Rubbed Bronze- A dark brown/matt black finish that has a warming effect. It has subtle reddish brass tones to achieve an authentic-looking aged patina. The finish is sealed in with a protective beeswax finish.
• Bronze Aluminum- A matt Bronze/dark brown finish applied to the aluminum sheet. Bronze Aluminum is a more cost-effective alternative to oil rubbed bronze and imitation bronze. You can also comfortably install this finish outside, where it will be exposed to the elements without it affecting the quality of finish.
• Imitation Bronze (IBMA)- Imitation bronze metal antique, also known as IBMA. This is a deep and rustic finish with a truly classical finish. The protective beeswax can be reapplied to maintain this material's elegant finish.