Push Plates for Doors | Swinging Door Push Plates
Door push plates protect the wood and adds an elegant touch to the design.
• Polished Stainless steel is mostly known for its durability and shiny polished chrome-like appearance.
• The material is very tough, so it will offer excellent protection for your door to prevent damage while demonstrating its radiant style.
• Self Adhesive or Pre-drilled Option
• Choose between square corners or radius corners
• Select Width and Length from above, Call for Custom Sizes
• Thickness 0.06in/1.5mm
Push Plate Finished and Material
• Bright polished - this is highly reflective but has a slightly cloudy texture
• Mirror polished - This material is so highly polished it can be used as an unbreakable mirror
• Budget Grade 430 - Our entry-level grade is for internal applications only. A cost-effective solution where the aesthetic is more important than overall strength. Standard
• Standard Grade 304 - This grade is our most popular as it can be used on internal and external doors. 304 Grade is often used public buildings and hospitals that get a lot of footfall through the doors.