Rixson Center Hung Pivot Hinge Set (Top and Bottom)
These hinges are sold individually. An individual purchase hangs one door.
Invisible door hinges, also known as concealed hinges, are a type of hinge that is hidden from view when the door is closed. These hinges are designed to be completely invisible when the door is closed, giving the door a clean, seamless look. Concealed pivot hinges for wood doors provide a clean and minimalistic look with no visible hardware. Large pivot door hardware, such as center hung pivot sets, can accommodate larger and heavier doors. Floor to ceiling concealment is also possible with pivot hinges, providing a sleek and seamless appearance.
• Steel material
• Maximum door height 102"
• Maximum door width 42"
• Maximum weight 250 lbs per set
• Bottom pivot mounts directly to floor
• Mounting hardware included
• Doors do not automatically return to center
• Finishes available Satin Stainless Steel, Polished Stainless Steel, Polished Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze