3" Double Action Spring Hinge- Cafe | Saloon Door | Swinging Door Hinge
These hinges are sold individually.
This double action hinge is spring loaded and can be used in many applications such as: a cafe door hinge, swinging door hinge, saloon door hinge or a gate hinge.
• 3" is the height of the flat flange in between the barrels, barrels measure roughly 1" longer
• Door Flange mortised or surfaced applied to edge of door
• Jamb Flange surface applied to jamb
• Non-Beveled Edge on door required
• Double action spring hinge which swings door both directions
• Adjustable spring tension returns doors to opening at a desired force
• Non-Hold Open
• Commercial Grade
• 5 Finishes Available
• Fits door 3/4" to 1-3/8" thick
• Holds Doors up to 35 lbs and 2' (24") wide – requires two hinges
• Doors up to 39 lbs. and 2'8" (32") wide – three hinges
These hinges require a total clearance of 7/8”. If your total gap allowance is less than 7/8” then you will need to mortise the hinges.
Example: 36” wide door opening => Each door (assumes two doors) will be 17.5625” wide. (That leaves enough clearance between the doors and for the hinges to mount)