4" Double Action Spring Hinge | Saloon Door Hinge| Swinging Cafe Doors Hinge
These hinges are sold individually.
This hinge is a 4" double action hinge that is spring loaded and can be used in many applications such as: a cafe door hinge, swinging door hinge, saloon door hinge or a gate hinge.
• 4" is the height of the flat flange in between the barrels, barrels measure roughly 1" longer
• Door Flange mortised or surfaced applied to edge of door
• Jamb Flange surface applied to jamb
• Non-Beveled Edge on door required
• Double action spring hinge which swings door both directions
• Adjustable spring tension returns doors to center at a desired force
• Non-Hold Open
• Commercial Grade
• 3 Finishes Available
• Fits door 7/8" to 1-3/8" thick
• Holds Doors up to 60 lbs and 2'6" (30") wide – requires two hinges
• Doors up to 75 lbs. and 3'0" (36") wide – three hinges
These spring loaded hinges require a total clearance of 7/8”. If your total gap allowance is less than 7/8” then you will need to mortise the hinges.
Example: 36” wide door opening => Each door (assumes two doors) will be 17.5625” wide. (That leaves enough clearance between the doors and for the hinges to mount)
Hinge Installation Instructions