7" Bommer 3029 Double Action Spring Hinge | Saloon Door Hinge
These hinges are sold individually. Minimum order of 2 is required.
This hinge is a 7" bommer double swing door hardware that is spring loaded hinge and can be used in many application such as: a cafe door hinge, swinging door hinge, saloon door hinge or a gate hinge. Bommer Mortise Type- door flange is mortised into the edge of the door. Jamb flange is surface mount and applied to the door jamb.
• 7" is the height of the flat flange in between the barrels, barrels measure roughly 1" longer
• Double action spring hinge which swings door both directions, self-returns to center
• Door Flange mortised or surfaced applied to edge of door
• Jamb Flange surface applied to jamb
• Non-Beveled Edge on door required
• Adjustable spring tension returns door to opening at desired force
• Non-Hold Open
• Commercial Grade
• All Finishes Available
• Fits door 1-3/8" to 2" thick
• Holds Doors up to 82 lbs and 3'0" (36") wide – requires two hinges
• Doors up to 120 lbs. and 3'6" (42") wide – three hinges
Bommer Industries Builders Hardware Division continues the trademarks of quality and innovation that were founded in 1876. The Bommer brand has been the original standard of excellence since 1876. Bommer offers high quality Double Acting Spring Hinges, Specialty Door and Gate Pivot hinges. Bommer hinges are widely recognized as a leader in quality hardware. Bommer hinges are designed for high traffic areas with long lasting durable hinges. When you specify and purchase Bommer products, you can be assured they are "Made In USA". Swinging Cafe Doors offers a wide range of Bommer products as stand alone hinges or with our custom doors.
Hinge Installation Instructions
Guidelines for Double Action Hinges