Custom Interior Dutch Door / Interior Split Door
Lower Door Only for door openings 24"-36"
This door will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 36". Please enter your door opening width above and we will custom build you a slab door. You will be responsible for attaching the door to the frame and properly mounting the hardware and hinges to the door and door jam. This will ensure the best fit for your door frame.
The door will be 40" tall.
We currently only offer the lower option for a Dutch door | Interior Half Door. This door would be a perfect half door gate to keep pet or children safe from stairs. The interior dutch door attaches to the door jam.
Note: No Hardware is included with door. Door Slab Only.
Interior Dutch Door Features
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Red Oak Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
Interior Dutch Door Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available.
• Poplar– A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green. (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture. (Stain Grade)
• Soft Maple- Mostly straight grained with sapwood is light blond, with a grey cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Paint Grade)
• Red Oak– Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns (Stain Grade)
• Sapele– An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Rustic Alder- A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots (Stain Grade)
• Cherry- as a fine uniform straight grain varies in color from rich red to reddish brown (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.