Transform any space in your home or business with our skillfully crafted double swing French doors. These customizable doors are made with the finest natural woods, including poplar, eastern white pine and red oak. They feature our commercial-grade hinges that have various finishes, allowing you to enhance the aesthetic of your space while providing peak functionality. The doors' materials are durable and built for long-lasting use.
These double interior French doors make a great addition to homes. One option is to use them to separate the kitchen and living room, creating an intimate feel between the spaces. The design features a wooden frame with a glass center, allowing light to pass through from one room to another.
French Glass Double Swinging Doors | Interior Glass Doors
Doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
When looking to buy interior modern French doors, you have the option of choosing from interior custom French doors or solid slab doors. These beautiful doors offer a classic and elegant touch to any room in your home. You can even choose to buy custom interior French doors online for the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your own home. If you prefer a more rustic look, consider adding double French doors to your space installed on barn door track, creating modern French Barn Doors.
Swinging French doors are a popular design option for both internal and external use. The door swinging joint is an important consideration when choosing French doors, as it affects both the function and style of the door. French doors internal to the home often feature glass panels to allow natural light to flow between rooms. For a unique and playful twist, some homeowners opt for saloon style doors, also known as swinging saloon doors, which can add a fun, rustic touch to a space. When accounting for the design options of French doors, it's important to consider the overall style of the room, as well as any existing decor or architectural features, to ensure the doors complement the space.
- HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options.
- Strong 1-3/8" Thick Doors
- Safety glass Panels (Frosted or Clear Glass Available)
- Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition.
- Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
- Easy to install
- Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Stained or Painted).
- For Home or Business
- Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation.
- Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center.
- Swinging Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them.
Wood Material(See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
- Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
- Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
- Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
- Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
- Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
- Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
- Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
- Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
- Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.
Hardware (See Choices Above)
All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center.
- Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black.
- Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges-Allows for wider doors and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black.
- Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinges-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black.
- Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards
- Door Accessories- Including latches, pulls and decorative accents
Order Custom French Interior Doors From Swinging Café Doors
Our double interior French doors make a beautiful and sophisticated statement in any space. Look through our customization options and we will ensure that you receive doors suiting your exact specifications, from size to finish. Order online today!