2" Double Action Spring Hinge| Saloon Door Hinge | Swinging Cafe Doors
This double action hinge is spring loaded and can be used in many applications such as: a cafe door hinge, swinging door hinge, saloon door hinge or a gate hinge. Double acting hinges, also known as double acting spring hinges, are a type of hinge that allows a door to swing in both directions. They are commonly used on saloon doors and cafe doors to allow for easy access from both sides. Dual swing door hinge is a type of hinge that is designed specifically for double acting doors, it allows a door to swing in both directions, making it a great choice for saloon doors or cafe doors. Cafe door hinges are a type of hinge that is designed specifically for double acting doors, it allows a door to swing in both directions, making it a great choice for saloon doors or cafe doors.
Our light duty swing hinges are the perfect solution for double action doors. The 2 inch spring hinge is designed to withstand heavy use and provide a smooth and consistent swing every time. This spring hinge is perfect for interior or exterior doors, including French doors, modern doors, double doors, and saloon style doors. These spring hinges provide a self-closing feature that ensures your doors are always securely closed. Our light duty double swing door hinges are perfect for light duty doors and provide a smooth and consistent swing every time. These hinges are made from high quality materials and features a wide variety of finishes including stainless steel, black, oil rubbed bronze, and stain or bright brass finish that complement any decor.
• 2" is the height of the flat flange in between the barrels, barrels measure roughly 1" longer
• Door Flange mortised or surfaced applied to edge of door
• Jamb Flange surface applied to jamb
• Non-Beveled Edge on door required
• Double action spring hinge which swings door both directions
• Adjustable spring tension returns doors to opening at a desired force
• Non-Hold Open
• Commercial Grade
• 5 Finishes Available
• Fits door 3/4" to 1-3/8" thick
• Holds Doors up to 30 lbs and 2' (24") wide – requires two hinges
• Doors up to 35 lbs. and 2'8" (32") wide – three hinges
These hinges require a total clearance of 7/8”. If your total gap allowance is less than 7/8” then you will need to mortise the hinges.
Example: 36” wide door opening => Each door (assumes two doors) will be 17.5625” wide. (That leaves enough clearance between the doors and for the hinges to mount)