Batwing Western Saloon Doors | Bar Doors | Swinging Cafe Doors
Doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
Batwing doors, also referred to as Western swinging saloon doors, embody the spirit of the Old West and have become synonymous with saloons in Western movies. These distinct doors swing freely on hinges, allowing for easy passage while evoking a sense of authenticity and nostalgia. One of their practical advantages is the way they facilitate the circulation of fresh air and create a refreshing cross breeze, perfect for the lively atmosphere of a saloon. With their easy installation, batwing doors have become a popular choice for businesses and homeowners looking to add a touch of Western charm to their spaces. Some variations of these doors even feature windows, providing a glimpse into the bustling saloon and adding to the allure of the Wild West ambiance.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
• Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
• Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards
• Door Accessories- Including latches, pulls and decorative accents
• Commercial Grade Doors with Push Plates- 30% stronger doors with Door Push Plates included- Provides strength and protection