Chalkboard Saloon Doors | Swinging Cafe Doors
- Ships in 1-2 weeks unfinished/3-4 weeks finished
- Custom/ In Stock:
- Custom Made
- Soft Maple
- Red Oak
- Rustic Alder
- Red Oak Stained
- Door Opening Size:
- Door Openings Between 24"-36"
- Door Opening Size:
- Door Openings Between 36"-42"
- Door Opening Size:
- Door Openings Between 42"-48"
- Door Style:
- Door Feature:
- Square Top
SOLID WOODEN SWINGING CAFE / SALOON DOOR SET with CHALKBOARD surface for any 24"- 48" door opening
So many great options with a chalkboard surface! A few examples: Restaurants writing daily specials or Residential tracking a grocery list.
Doors will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24" - 48". We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
Select door height from options listed above. The default height is 38".
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
• HAND CRAFTED from Solid Wood-See Available Wood Options
• Chalkboard Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Red Oak Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically return to center
Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Unfinished wood, Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Soft Maple - Unfinished wood, Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Stain Grade)
• Ash – Unfinished wood, A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture (Stain Grade)
• Red Oak – Unfinished wood, Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns. (Stain Grade, Professional Staining Available)
• Sapele – Unfinished wood, An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Rustic Alder - Unfinished wood, A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots (Stain Grade)
• Cherry - Unfinished wood, As a fine uniform straight grain varies in color from rich red to reddish brown (Stain Grade)
Hardware (See Examples Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing in both directions and self return to center
• Standard Gravity Hardware- Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty hinges includes "hold open" feature (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrade can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" sub-category at the top of the page under DOORS.)
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will be fastened to the trim boards