Solid Wooden Swinging Cafe | Saloon Door Set With Chalkboard Surface
What is the Purpose for Saloon Doors?
So many great options with a chalkboard surface! A few examples: Restaurants writing daily specials or Residential tracking a grocery list.
Doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Chalkboard Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
• Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Standard Gravity Hinges-Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black
• Premium Gravity Hinges-Heavy duty hinges include “hold-open” feature (Brass Finish Only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges-Allows for wider doors and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinge-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black
• Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards