SOLID WOODEN WESTERN COMMERCIAL SWINGING BAR SALOON / CAFE DOOR SET WITH SPINDLES for any 24"- 60" door opening
We have designed a product to meet the needs of our commercial customers. We increased the rigidity and strength of the door with much wider styles and rails. We have included two panels and a square top to blend into any environment, while maximizing coverage. The spindles at the top can allow for visibility.
These will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 60". We do the hard work for you! Just enter your door opening width above, and we will custom build a set of doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required.
Select door height from options listed above. The default height is 48".
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors- Spindles as top Panel
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Red Oak Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & can stay open when needed
Commercial Grade Upgrade Included with 30% Stronger Doors- wider rails and stiles
Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available.
• Poplar– A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green. (Paint Grade)
• Ash- A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture. (Stain Grade)
• Soft Maple- Mostly straight grained with sapwood is light blond, with a grey cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Paint Grade)
• Red Oak– Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns (Stain Grade)
• Sapele– An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Rustic Alder- A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots (Stain Grade)
• Cherry- as a fine uniform straight grain varies in color from rich red to reddish brown (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Maple Wood with a sprayed lacquer paint finish. Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Creme-Sherwin Williams 7556, Proper Gray-Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019 Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color. Red Oak Stained- Minwax stain colors and then 2 top coats of clear lacquer to ensure long lasting durable finishing. Natural (209), Golden Oak (210B), Provincial (211), Red Oak (215), Puritan Pine (218), Ipswich Pine (211), Sedona Red (222), Colonial Maple (223), Special Walnut (224), Red Mahogany (225), Early American (230), Gunstock (231), Red Chestnut (232), English Chestnut (233), Cherry (235), Fruitwood (241), Golden Pecan (245), Pickled Oak (260)
Hardware (See Examples Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing in both directions and self return to center
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Bright Black & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Bright Black & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" sub-category at the top of the page under DOORS.)
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will to be fastened to the trim board
A Great Picture of installed Commercial Oak Doors Monroe, NC
"The new doors add a touch of class to the optical showroom." - Sarasota, FL