COTTAGE SALOON SOLID WOODEN WESTERN SALOON DOORS | SWINGING DOORS | CAFE DOORS SET
These will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 60". We do the hard work for you! Simply enter your door opening width above, and we will custom build a set of doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required.
Select door height from the options listed above. The default height is 38" (at the tallest point).
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
*Doors shown are 48" tall
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Red Oak Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & can stay open when needed
Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available.
• Poplar– A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green. (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine- Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Ash- A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture. (Stain Grade)
• Soft Maple- Mostly straight grained with sapwood is light blond, with a grey cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Paint Grade)
• Red Oak– Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns (Stain Grade)
• Sapele– An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Rustic Alder- A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots (Stain Grade)
• Cherry- as a fine uniform straight grain varies in color from rich red to reddish brown (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Maple Wood with a sprayed lacquer paint finish. Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Creme-Sherwin Williams 7556, Proper Gray-Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019 Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color. Red Oak Stained- Minwax stain colors and then 2 top coats of clear lacquer to ensure long lasting durable finishing. Natural (209), Golden Oak (210B), Provincial (211), Red Oak (215), Puritan Pine (218), Ipswich Pine (211), Sedona Red (222), Colonial Maple (223), Special Walnut (224), Red Mahogany (225), Early American (230), Gunstock (231), Red Chestnut (232), English Chestnut (233), Cherry (235), Fruitwood (241), Golden Pecan (245), Pickled Oak (260)
Hardware (Select from option above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing both ways
• Standard Gravity Hardware- Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty hinges includes "hold open" feature (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" category on the left side of this screen.)
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Professional Finishing- Adds a strong durable finish
"I am very pleased with the doors & the appearance in my bedroom. They provide a separation from my master bath and give a measure of privacy." -Roger, CA
"Here are pictures of my doors purchased 1-20-12. Our bathroom had no door in front of the toilet. My wife suggested bar doors for privacy. Thanks" -Dixon, CA
"We are ordering a second set for our Dentist's Office." -Cookeville, TN
"They are nicer than we expected. We love the doors!" Vicksburg, MI
"We are very happy with our doors from Swinging Café Doors! We installed our doors between our master bedroom and master bathroom. The doors were easy to install and adjust and we have found them to be the perfect balance of openness and privacy. We love the look and so convenient for the master suite. Thank you!!" - Grand Fork, ND