Custom Craftsman Beadboard Finished Cafe Doors | Swinging Saloon Doors
Doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
The Curious History of Swinging Saloon Doors
• High Quality Saloon Doors are 3/4" Thick
• CRAFTED with Computer Controlled Machining from Medium Density Fiberboard
• "V" Groove on both sides of the doors
• Easy to install Pre-drilled holes for Hardware on Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Doors completely ready for hanging
• Professionally Finished Doors (Painted)
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Standard Gravity Hinges-Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black
• Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards