Solid Wooden Custom Single Colonial Raised Panel Wooden Cafe Door | Swing Door
Unique Design Features
Single cafe door will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door size allowing clearance for the hardware. Sending you a ready to hang beautiful interior door perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
Custom Single Colonial Raised Panel Wooden Cafe Door, a timeless and elegant addition to your space. Crafted with precision and care, this swing door showcases the richness of solid wood construction, bringing a touch of classic colonial charm to any room. The raised panel design adds a subtle sophistication, while the custom options allow you to tailor the door to fit seamlessly into your unique aesthetic. All our saloon doors are carefully constructed from the highest quality materials.
Buy a Single Colonial Raised Panel Wooden Swinging Saloon Door
Bring a signature style to your home today! Buy a Colonial Raised Panel Cafe Door from Swinging Cafe Doors. The doors will include a pair of doors and the hardware that you selected. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included with the doors. Choose from several hardware finishes. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included with the doors. Choose from several hardware finishes.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Raised Panels on both sides of the door
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Door
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Door is Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from an Unfinished Door (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or a Professionally Finished Door (Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Door will swing both ways & automatically return to center
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Door Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
• Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
• Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.
Door Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the door to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Premium Gravity Hinge-Heavy duty hinge include “hold-open” feature (Brass Finish Only)
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinge-Allows for wider door and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Door
• Trim Boards- Trim board is fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim board. *On a Single Door only one trim board is sent to maximize the door size.