Louvre Doors- Commercial Custom Louvre Café Doors | Wooden Bar Doors
Unique Design Features
Louvre Doors a tailored solution for commercial spaces seeking a perfect blend of functionality and style. Crafted with precision, these custom louvre cafe doors feature wooden construction, providing a unique and practical option for bars and other establishments. The louvre design adds a touch of sophistication while allowing for ventilation, making them ideal for spaces where air circulation is crucial. Elevate your commercial interior with the distinctive charm and practicality of our Louvre Doors, where the classic design meets customized details for a unique and stylish solution.
Buy a Commercial Custom Louvre Cafe Door Set
Bring a signature style to your home today! Buy your Commercial Custom Louvre cafe doors from Swinging Cafe Doors. The doors will include a pair of doors and the hardware that you selected. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included with the doors. Choose from several hardware finishes. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included with the doors. Choose from several hardware finishes. All our saloon doors are carefully constructed from the highest quality materials.
Louvre doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Strong 1" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Swinging Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Door Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Paint Grade – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors
Door Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Standard Gravity Hinges-Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black
• Premium Gravity Hinges-Heavy duty hinges include “hold-open” feature (Brass Finish Only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges-Allows for wider doors and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards