Maritime Double Porthole Nautical Swinging Doors | Butler Doors
Doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• Doors Frame HAND CRAFTED from SOLID SOFT MAPLE WOOD. Doors Core will be MDF
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Doors
• Safety Glass Panels (Frosted or Clear Available)
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint) or Professionally Painted Doors
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Swinging Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Door Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Soft Maple Frame with a Medium Density Fiberboard Internal Core-Soft Maple is a mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Red Oak –Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele –An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Professionally Finished Doors-Offering professionally painted doors.
Door Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinge- Allows for a wider door and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinge-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black