Maritime Single Porthole Nautical Swinging Door | Butler Door
Love Your Home: 7 Tips for Choosing Modern Swinging Doors
Door will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door size allowing clearance for the hardware. Sending you a ready to hang beautiful interior door perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• Door Frame HAND CRAFTED from SOLID SOFT MAPLE WOOD. Door Core will be MDF
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Door
• Safety Glass Panel (Frosted or Clear Available)
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Door is Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from an Unfinished Door (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or a Professionally Finished Door (Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Door will swing both ways & automatically return to center
• A Swinging Door is great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Wood Material (See Choices Above)
Door is custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Soft Maple Frame with a Medium Density Fiberboard Internal Core-Soft Maple is a mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Red Oak –Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele –An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Professionally Finished Door-Offering professionally painted doors.
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the door to swing open in both directions and self-return to center What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinge-Allows for wider doors and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinge-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black
• Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards
• Door Accessories- Including latches, pulls and decorative accents