This maritime single porthole door features a round glass window, adding a nautical feel to the design. The door consists of various types of natural wood, replacing the cold steel look of traditional doors, and has the option to be professionally finished by hand. It also features commercial-grade steel double-action hinges that enable the door to swing open effortlessly and return to the center when closed.
Maritime Single Porthole Nautical Swinging Door | Butler Door
The door will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door size allowing clearance for the hardware. Sending you a ready to hang beautiful interior door perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
This internal door with a porthole window looks good in a restaurant and allows visibility between the kitchen and the dining space. It is also great for functionality in this setting. The swinging and self-return to center features permit easy movement between the kitchen and dining area, especially for waiters carrying orders, and ensure privacy.
The porthole door can also be installed in home kitchens, pantries, bathrooms and closets, providing a unique and captivating design to your space. Having a swinging kitchen door with a porthole is also great for allowing natural light in. With our customization options, you can choose the glass size you want or opt for frosted safety glass for added privacy.
- Door Frame HAND CRAFTED from SOLID SOFT MAPLE WOOD. Door Core will be MDF
- Strong 1-3/8" Thick Door
- Safety Glass Panel (Frosted or Clear Available)
- Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
- Door is Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
- Easy to install
- Choose from an Unfinished Door (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or a Professionally Finished Door (Stained or Painted)
- For Home or Business
- Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
- Door will swing both ways & automatically return to center
- A Swinging Door is great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Door Wood Material (See Choices Above)
The door is custom created using the finest natural woods available and is finished by hand.
- Soft Maple Frame with a Medium Density Fiberboard Internal Core-Soft Maple is a mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks.
Door Hardware(See Choices Above)
All hardware is double action; allowing the door to swing open in both directions and self-return to center.
- Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinge-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black.
- Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards.
- Door Accessories- Including latches, pulls and decorative accents.
Customize a Porthole Door and Order Online Today
Adding this interior door with a round window to your space will elevate the appeal and give the illusion of being on a cruise ship. At Swinging Café Doors, we offer high-quality porthole doors with eye-catching designs and finishes. Customize a door to fit your style and order online today!