Full Length Solid Wood Rustic Swinging Cafe | Saloon Interior Doors
Unique Design Features
Arch Top Full-Length Cafe Interior Doors a perfect combination of architectural elegance and practical functionality. Crafted with precision, these swinging cafe doors feature a distinctive arch design that adds a touch of sophistication to any interior space. Whether used in homes or commercial settings, the full-length design enhances the overall aesthetic while providing a seamless solution for privacy and visual appeal.
Elevate your interior with the timeless charm and versatility of our Arch Top Full-Length Cafe Interior Doors, where the graceful arch meets the practicality of swinging doors for a unique and stylish solution. Doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging saloon doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required. All our saloon doors are carefully constructed from the highest quality materials.
Buy a Arch Top Full Length Interior Door Set
Bring a signature style to your home today! Buy Arch Top Full Length Interior Doors from Swinging Cafe Doors. The doors will include a pair of doors and the hardware that you selected. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included with the doors. Choose from several hardware finishes. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included with the doors. Choose from several hardware finishes.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Door Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
• Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
• Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges-Allows for wider doors and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinges-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black