SOLID WOODEN RANCH ARCH TOP RUSTIC RAISED PANEL WESTERN SWINGING CAFE / SALOON DOOR SET for any 24"- 60" door opening
These will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24"- 60". We do the hard work for you! Just enter your door opening width above, and we will custom build a set of doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required.
Select door height from options listed above. The default height is 38" (at the tallest point).
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- Many Wood Options to choose from
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Doors are completely sanded and ready for you to paint or stain unless you opt to choose our stain upgrade (for Red Oak only), or our professional paint upgrade (for Maple).
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar– A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture (Stain Grade)
• Red Oak– Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns. (Stain Grade, Professional Staining Available)
• Soft Maple- Mostly straight grained with sapwood is light blond, with a grey cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Stain Grade)
• Sapele– An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Maple wood will be painted with lacquer paint spray finish - Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Proper Gray Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019 Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color. Red Oak Stained- minwax stain colors. Natural (209), Golden Oak (210B), Provincial (211), Red Oak (215), Puritan Pine (218), Ipswich Pine (211), Sedona Red (222), Colonial Maple (223), Special Walnut (224), Red Mahogany (225), Early American (230), Gunstock (231), Red Chestnut (232), English Chestnut (233), Cherry (235), Fruitwood (241), Golden Pecan (245), Pickled Oak (260)
Hardware (See Examples Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing in both directions and self return to center
• Standard Gravity Hardware- Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty hinges includes "hold open" feature (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" sub-category at the top of the page under DOORS.)
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will to be fastened to the trim boards
Customer ordered Poplar wood with 60" Height and Commercial Grade Spring Hinges. "Thanks Todd for all your help. Doors are beautiful." -Troy, MI
Customer ordered Poplar Wood Doors with 60" Tall upgrade Franksville, WI
Customer order Poplar Wood Doors "They were installed as bathroom stall doors... Thank you again for everything."-Woodstock, NY
Customer order Poplar wood doors "I'm very pleased with the saloon doors that we ordered from you. They arrived in a timely fashion, were well packed, and are very well made. We wanted something that would showcase the nice stone work in our shower and these doors do well. I will most definitely order from you in the future." - Newcastle, OK