RAISED PANEL ARCH TOP WESTERN SWINGING CAFE DOOR / SALOON DOOR SET
These Saloon Doors will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24" - 60". We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful saloon doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
Select your door height from options listed above. The default height is 38" (at the tallest point).
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
Raised Panel Arch Top Door Features
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- Many Wood Options to choose from
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Doors are completely sanded and ready for you to paint or stain unless you opt to choose our stain upgrade (for Red Oak only), or our professional paint upgrade (for Maple).
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Saloon Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
Wood Material (See Examples Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Unfinished wood, Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks (Stain Grade)
• Soft Maple - Unfinished wood, Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks (Stain Grade)
• Ash – Unfinished wood, A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture (Stain Grade)
• Red Oak – Unfinished wood, Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns. (Stain Grade, Professional Staining Available)
• Sapele – Unfinished wood, An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany (Stain Grade)
• Rustic Alder - Unfinished wood, A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues it can features large split knots and open knots (Stain Grade)
• Cherry - Unfinished wood, As a fine uniform straight grain varies in color from rich red to reddish brown (Stain Grade)
• Professionally Finished Doors- Maple Wood with a sprayed lacquer paint finish. Pure White- Sherwin Williams 7005, Snowbound- Sherwin Williams 7004, Creme-Sherwin Williams 7556, Proper Gray-Sherwin Williams 6003, Gauntlet Gray-Sherwin Williams 7019 Custom Color - We can match any Sherwin Williams color. Red Oak Stained- Minwax stain colors and then 2 top coats of clear lacquer to ensure long lasting durable finishing. Natural (209), Golden Oak (210B), Provincial (211), Red Oak (215), Puritan Pine (218), Ipswich Pine (211), Sedona Red (222), Colonial Maple (223), Special Walnut (224), Red Mahogany (225), Early American (230), Gunstock (231), Red Chestnut (232), English Chestnut (233), Cherry (235), Fruitwood (241), Golden Pecan (245), Pickled Oak (260)
Saloon Doors Hardware (See Examples Above)
All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing in both directions and self return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Standard Gravity Hardware- Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty hinges includes "hold open" feature (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" sub-category at the top of the page under DOORS.)
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will to be fastened to the trim boards
• Door Pull Handles- Allows the doors to push or pull open
• Commercial Grade Doors with Push Plates- 30% stronger with Door Push Plates included- Adds strength and protection
If you are looking for a square top and square bottom saloon doors- Colonial Raised Panel Saloon Doors | Swinging Cafe Doors