INTERIOR BARN STYLE DOORS | CUSTOM BARN DOORS- BRITISH BRACE STYLE
These Custom barn doors design is a framed board and batten design with a british brace design. These Double Interior Barn Style Doors- British Brace will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required. We offer a wide range of designs and lengths up to 95" tall for custom barn doors.
Unique Design Features
These barn doors are seamlessly combines rustic charm with a touch of contemporary flair. This innovative design takes the classic barn british brace pattern to new heights, ensuring that your doors not only function beautifully but also serve as a captivating focal point in any room.
Finish Options for Barn Doors
Tailor our barn doors to fit your specific opening by selecting both the material and finishing that best suit your style. Swinging Cafe Doors provides a range of options, including stained and painted barn doors. Please choose your wood material and then finishing option for stain doors, or select a painted option from the material selections.
Buy A Interior Barn Doors British Brace Style
Bring a signature style to your home today! Buy your Interior Barn style door from Swinging Cafe Doors. The doors will include a pair of door and the hardware that you selected. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included with the doors. Choose from several hardware finishes. All of our saloon doors are carefully constructed from the highest quality materials.
Hinged barn-style doors are a popular choice for those seeking a unique and charming entrance or room divider. Inspired by traditional barn doors, this style features a hinged mechanism that allows the door to swing open and closed. Hinged barn doors often showcase a combination of rustic and contemporary design elements, making them versatile for various interior design styles. These doors typically consist of a solid panel or multiple panels, crafted from materials such as wood, metal, or a combination of both. The rustic appeal of hinged barn doors lies in their distressed finishes, weathered textures, and exposed hardware, which add character and a touch of nostalgia to any space. Their ability to maximize space and provide a focal point in a room makes hinged barn doors a popular choice for those seeking both functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Feel free to call our team at 855-343-4903 or fill out our contact form with any questions.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Barn Door - British Brace | Double Arrow design is on one side only
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Doors (Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Hardware Option of either saloon door hinges (allow doors to swing both ways and stay open) or barn door hardware (call for barn door option)
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Door Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
• Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
• Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.
Door Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Standard Gravity Hinges-Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black
• Premium Gravity Hinges-Heavy duty hinges include “hold-open” feature (Brass Finish Only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges-Allows for wider doors and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinges-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
Barn door designs are a popular choice for homeowners looking to add a rustic or industrial touch to their homes, these doors are available in a wide range of door lengths include full length doors. Some barn doors ideas include using hinged barn door design for a traditional look or opting for sliding barn doors for a more modern aesthetic. No matter the design, barn doors can be a functional and stylish addition to any home.