Kick Plates for Doors | Swinging Door Kick Plates
Door kick plates protect the wood and add an elegant touch to the design.
• Made from solid brass that will develop a beautiful natural patina over time
• Self Adhesive or Pre-drilled with Screws
• Choose between square corners or radius corners
• Kick Plate select height and length
• Thickness 0.05in/1.2mm
Kick Plate Finishes
• Aged Brass- A vintage brass finish, protected and preserved by a beeswax finish
• Antique Brass PVD - A brass patina featuring dark and golden undertones, protected and preserved by a beeswax finish
• Brass Aluminum- A matte gold finish with an anodized surface that protects from tarnishing
• Polished Brass- A radiant, polished appearance, will develop a patina if not maintained
• Satin Brushed Brass- A solid brass material with a brushed sateen finish
*PVD is a stainless steel kick plate titanium coated to look just like a polished brass kickplate. Due to its stainless steel core, it offers exceptional strength compared to regular brass. It will not tarnish or age over time as a solid brass kick plate will*
Swinging Cafe Doors offers a large variety of push plates with many finishes to choose from. We offer push plates in various heights and widths. Push Plates are normally attached to doors that automatically close or feature a pull handle on the opposing side. They will protect the finish of your swinging doors. The plates are also an easy to clean surface.