Pantry Doors | Kitchen Pantry Doors | Glass Pantry Doors
Updating your Kitchen…Need a new Pantry Door? Consider a swinging saloon style door (also known as a
saloon doors). Swinging Doors are a great option for pantry doors because of the double action hardware; the doors can swing back & forth and go closed at the center position. Pantry Doors with double action hardware allows you to enter and exit your pantry with your hands full. Some double action hinges options will allow the swinging pantry door to remain option.
Swinging doors can provide a better flow to your kitchen pantry. Double swinging doors take up less space than a traditional single door and will also allow easier access to your pantry items.
Swinging pantry doors can be a half door or a full-length door. At Swinging Café Doors, we offer a full variety of single & double swinging doors.
Here are the top reasons to install a swinging pantry door:
• Double swinging doors take up less space than a traditional door, giving you more room & storage in your kitchen & pantry
• Beautiful doors custom-made for your door opening to cover the pantry with customizable height and width
• Adds a Unique design to your kitchen
• Easy to install; no need to add a door jam. Door(s) can be installed into the current entryway; trim boards can be added to aid in installation
• Door(s) swings in and out and offers a "hold open" position if desired with gravity hinges and horizontal spring hinges
• Best of both worlds available with saloon style doors- have an open pantry, yet concealing stocked shelves
• Swinging Doors can be easily open with an elbow, hand, or hip as opposed to turning a doorknob
Whether you are update your main pantry door or a new trendy "butler’s pantry" swinging doors. These beautiful swinging doors with double action hardware will provide great function to your kitchen. Search for your new pantry door today at swingingcafedoors.com.