Bommer 7212 Non-Adjustable Double Action Spring Hinge | Bommer Pivot Hinge
The Bommer Pivot Hinge 7212 hinge is non-adjustable, the base material is brass (stronger than the steel base material). The hinge mounts to the top and the bottom on the door. See hinge template for additional mounting information. The tension is factory pre-fit.
• Steel Material
• Non-Adjustable Spring Tension-Factory Pre-fit Spring Tension
• Max Door Size
• Width 30"
• 2 1/2" Thick, not less than 1"
• Up to 50 lbs
• Flat Door Bracket, for doors not less than 3/4" thick
• Flat Jamb bracket fits jamb not less than 1 1/4"
• Non-handed, Double Acting
• Hardware to install all included:
• (1) Pivot
• (1) Jamb Bracket
• (1) Door Bracket
• (1) Top Pivot Assembly
• (8) No. 12 x 1 1/4" Flat head wood screws
• (2) No. 10 x 1" Flat head wood screws
Bommer Industries Builders Hardware Division continues the trademarks of quality and innovation that were founded in 1876. The Bommer brand has been the original standard of excellence since 1876. Bommer offers high quality Double Acting Spring Hinges, Specialty Door and Gate Pivot hinges. Bommer hinges are widely recognized as a leader in quality hardware. Bommer hinges are designed for high traffic areas with long lasting durable hinges. When you specify and purchase Bommer products, you can be assured they are "Made In USA". Swinging Cafe Doors offers a wide range of Bommer products as stand alone hinges or with our custom doors.