Solid Wooden Single Colonial Western Swinging Bar Saloon Door | Cafe Door | Swing Door
Door is 42" in height.
Single cafe door custom made to fit your 28 5/8" opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door size allowing clearance for the hardware. Sending you a ready to hang beautiful door perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• HAND CRAFTED from POPLAR WOOD
• Raised Panels on both sides of the door
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Door
• Custom Made to fit your 28 5/8" opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Door is Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Door will swing both ways & automatically return to center
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
Hardware - Hardware is double action; allowing the door to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Premium Gravity Hinge-Heavy duty hinge include “hold-open” feature (Brass Finish Only)