Ranch Raised Panel Saloon Doors | Swinging Cafe Doors
- Door Ships 7-14 Days
- Custom/ In Stock:
- Custom Made
- Door Opening:
- Door Openings Between 24"-36"
- Door Style:
- Raised Panels
- Door Feature:
- Square Top
RANCH RAISED PANEL WOODEN WESTERN SWINGING BAR SALOON / CAFE DOOR SET for 24"- 36" door opening
Doors will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24" - 36". We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
Door height will measure 34".
Purchase includes a set of doors as shown in the image.
• Raised Panel on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Doors are completely sanded and ready for paint
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
Hardware (See Examples Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing in both directions and self return to center
• Standard Gravity Hardware- Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty hinges includes "hold open" feature (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Gloss Black, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ranch Raised Panel Saloon Door Upgrades
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" sub-category at the top of the page under DOORS.)
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Trim Boards- to finish your door opening, trim boards will be fastened to the wall; the door hardware will to be fastened to the trim boards
• Door Pull Handles- Allows the doors to push or pull open
• Commercial Grade Doors with Push Plates- 30% stronger with Door Push Plates included- Adds strength and protection
"They look great - I painted them (two coats of primer and two coats of paint) and installed a small brass hook so when we are away the dogs can't push through (one of our dogs is smart enough)!!" -Falls Church, VA