Wooden Western Rustic Santa Fe V-Groove Swinging Bar Saloon | Cafe Doors
What is the Purpose for Saloon Doors?
Doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Strong 3/4" Thick Doors
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Doors are completely sanded and ready for paint or stain
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & automatically returns to center
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Cedar – Reddish brown heartwood, while the sapwood is paler-ranging from dark yellow to almost white
Rear View of the doors: (shown in Pine Material)
View of the V-Groove Design:(shown in Pine Material)
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Standard Gravity Hinges-Hinges available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, & Black
• Premium Gravity Hinges-Heavy duty hinges include “hold-open” feature (Brass Finish Only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Trim Boards- Trim boards are fastened to the wall. Then the door hardware will be attached to the trim boards