Custom Barn Style Doors with Distressed Design- Full Length Cafe Doors/ Saloon Interior Doors
Barn door design is a framed board and batten design with a Double X Distressed design. The barn doors will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door sizes allowing clearance for the hardware and between the swinging doors. Sending you a ready to hang set of beautiful interior doors perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required. We offer a wide range of designs and lengths up to 95" tall for barn doors.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD
• Barn Door - Double X design is on one side only
• Custom Made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Unfinished Doors (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Hardware Option of either saloon door hinges (allow doors to swing both ways and stay open) or barn door hardware (call for barn door option)
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
• Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
• Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center. What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges-Non-Hold Open, adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges-Allows for wider doors and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black
• Commercial Grade Horizontal Spring Pivot Hinges-Allows for maximum door height, with a “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black