Single Barn Door- Framed Board & Batten- British Brace Interior Barn Door Design
Single barn door will be custom made to fit your opening size. We do the hard work for you.... we will calculate the correct door size allowing clearance for the hardware. Sending you a ready to hang beautiful barn door perfectly sized to fit your opening. No cutting, shimming or demo work required.
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID WOOD- See Available Wood Options
• Barn Door Styling on one side of the door
• Strong 1-3/8" Thick Door
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Door is Made in the USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Choose from Unfinished Door (Completely sanded and ready for paint or stain) or Professionally Finished Door (Stained or Painted)
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air & conversation
• Door swings both ways & can stay open when needed
• Saloon Doors are great for dividing spaces and maximizing mobility between them
Wood Material (See Choices Above)
All doors are custom created using the finest natural woods available and are finished by hand.
• Poplar – Unfinished wood, A strong hardwood that is creamy white in color and may include streaks varying from pale yellowish brown to olive green (Paint Grade)
• Eastern White Pine - Commonly has knots and is a pale brown, with occasional reddish brown streaks
• Soft Maple - Mostly straight grained sapwood, light blond with a gray cast sometimes; heartwood color varies from light to dark reddish brown with occasional dark brown flecks
• Ash – A light color to nearly white with heartwood varying from grayish to light brown. The wood is generally straight grained and uniform in texture
• Red Oak – Medium range of color variability from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns.
• Sapele – An African hardwood, highly sought after and similar to Mahogany. Sapele’s colors are slightly redder than that of Mahogany
• Rustic Alder - A hardwood of medium density that features a color range of light browns with reddish hues and can feature large split knots and open knots
• Cherry - As a fine uniform straight grain that varies in color from rich red to reddish brown
• Professionally Finished Doors - Offering professionally stained doors and painted doors.
Hardware (See Choices Above)- All hardware is double action; allowing the doors to swing open in both directions and self-return to center What's the best hinges for Saloon Doors?
• Premium Gravity Hinge-Heavy duty hinge include “hold-open” feature (Brass Finish Only)
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinge-Allows for wider door and includes “hold-open” feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Black