SOLID OAK WOODEN WESTERN SWINGING BAR SALOON / CAFE DOOR SET for any 24"- 36" door opening
Can be installed with the arches to meet on the inside or with the arches outside against the wall.
These will be custom made to fit any door opening between 24" -36". We do the hard work for you! Simply enter your door opening width above, and we will custom build a set of doors with supplied hardware to perfectly fit your opening size. No cutting, shimming, or demo work required.
Select door height from the options listed above. The default height is 38" (at the tallest point).
Purchase includes a pair of doors as shown in the image.
*Doors shown are 48" tall
• HAND CRAFTED from SOLID RED OAK- Medium range of color variance from lighter tan tones with pinkish highlights to darker browns
• Raised Panels on both sides of the doors
• Strong 1 3/8" Thick Doors
• Custom made to fit your opening and delivered in Perfect Condition
• Doors are MADE IN THE USA in a small woodshop with American Hardwood!
• Easy to install
• Doors completely sanded and ready for paint or stain
• For Home or Business
• Provides privacy, yet allows light, air, & conversation
• Doors swing both ways & can stay open when needed
Hardware (Select styles and finish above)
• Standard Hardware- Comes in Brass finish; May upgrade finish to Satin Chrome or Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Premium Gravity Hinges- Heavy duty design with no plastic mounting brackets (Brass Finish only)
• Commercial Grade Spring Hinges- Adjustable tension; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Commercial Grade Gravity Hinges- Allows for wider doors and includes "hold open" feature; Available in Brass, Satin Chrome, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
The following upgrades can be added to your cart with this set of doors. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page to choose from the options below or Click on "Saloon/Cafe Door Upgrades" category on the left side of this screen.)
• Commercial Grade- 30% Stronger Doors
• Professional Finishing- Adds a strong durable finish
"I am very pleased with the doors & the appearance in my bedroom. They provide a separation from my master bath and give a measure of privacy." -Roger, CA
"Here are pictures of my doors purchased 1-20-12. Our bathroom had no door in front of the toilet. My wife suggested bar doors for privacy. Thanks" -Dixon, CA